April 2, 2006 in Tour notes
We slayed the Hurricane in KC last night.Â Dragon parts everywhere.Â Among them:
– I used a new keyboard, acquired only yesterday morning (thanks, Jeremiah).
– We were down the street at Starbucks worrying that nobody was at the show, but by the time we fired things up the place was rocking (thanks, you).
– Joel = biggest rock star ever (we’ll let him explain why).
– Danny’s bass made the entire building shake (I kid you not).
– Band already knows what to do with my drink tickets!
– New, extended “Collaborate” = more badonkadonk shaking.
– Lost an extra hour’s sleep.
– Photos, and new photos, soon (and on myspace).
– SEE YOU