It’s here. It’s been there for a few months, but I haven’t said anything about it until now.
There are links to browse-able archives by author, category, and page, but the cool thing for me is the chronological list of posts (511 as of this one! I meant to note the crossing of the 500-post mark. Ack) going all the way back to our launch in fall of 2004. Even just a scan of the titles is pretty interesting:
- 2013 January – That was a pretty good Ladyfinger show at the Riot Room
- 2012 December – I still like the visceral/mysterious axis
- 2012 July – It’s been almost a year since we were drumming in the carriage house; hard to believe
- 2011 August – The Sleepover at ARC in Omaha…
- 2010 December – Took CA to see Jimmy Eat World for her birthday
- 2009 October – “There is Something and not nothing”
- skipping ahead… or back, really…
- 2007 February – The Shins in Lawrence, and the worst drive home ever
- 2006 May – First shows with Five Star Crush
- 2004-05 – All of the Minneapolis memories…
- 2004 September 21 – Liftoff!
What jumps out at you? What were you there for?