So much music! Not a lot of blogging :\
- Fight Songs – Lead vocals are done. Getting the mixes into shape to send out to collaborators and for writing backing vocals and keys
- Night Mode – Two albums (companions) out to Drew and Damon for review/approval/release. Third album Only Mostly Dead probably finished and ready for art / CDs
- Got weird and just made a noise project over the weekend, probably coming within a week or two under a new name. Might be a one-off, listening to it now!
- SP-404 – Collaborative album with DrumBrute jams x Royce Diamond vocal samples coming together quickly. Seven down, two to go. Remix beat tape also progressing. Can’t decide which order to release them in
- ESR Graphic Fuzz variant – On hold while I sang. Still thinking about it
- Ampeg V4 – Back from the tech. Need to plug it in just for fun, probably tonight
- LPLP – Returning soon! Nate’s been working on some refreshed logistics to make things easier for our guests
I think that’s most of it? Santa brought two new modular… modules… and I’m still figuring them out, but I’m sure I’ll make a record with those soon in the vein of Thinking About The Meaninglessness…
This noise thing is niche, but really cool, I think.