- 2 bananas. (They can be pretty ripe!)
- A pour of milk. I eyeball it; 1 cups or so? Probably.
- A squeeze of honey. 2 T. About.
- A shot of vanilla! 1 T. Or thereabouts.
- 1/2 lb. frozen fruit (such as mixed berries, strawberries or mango)
- A little cinnamon, ginger, or pumpkin pie spice can add a twist
Put everything in a blender, and blend on “pulse.” Perfect.
I have this Ultimate Smoothie recipe as a meal, or it could be a cool snack for two people.
It took me a while to get the texture right, but with practice they’re stellar every time and you don’t even need to measure!