- 2 bananas. (They can be pretty ripe!)
- A pour of milk. I eyeball it; 1 cups or so? Probably.
- A squeeze of honey. 2 T. About.
- A shot of vanilla! 1 T. Or thereabouts.
- 1/2 lb. frozen fruit (such as mixed berries, strawberries or mango)
- A little cinnamon, ginger, or pumpkin pie spice can add a twist
Put everything in a blender, and blend on “pulse.” Perfect.
I have this Ultimate Smoothie recipe as a meal, or it could be a cool snack for two people.
It took me a while to get the texture right, but with practice they’re stellar every time and you don’t even need to measure!
3 thoughts on “Ultimate Smoothies”
I like adding peanut butter to smoothies, esp. when the smoothie already has bananas and honey. Fuck yeah!
Boo for bananas, but the end result smells good.
Boo for YOUR FACE, Cari Ann! BANANA-HATER! -h
Comments are closed.